Per 4-110 – Regulated Marijuana Testing Program: Sampling Procedures, your test package must follow specific sample sizes based on the size of your harvest or production batch.
Agricor’s internal sample size requirements are as follows:
- Potency: 1 gram
- Homogeneity: 3 units (must have label claims)
- Micro: 3 grams
- Residual Solvents: 1 gram
- Pesticides: 1.5 grams (must have enough for 3 tests)
- Terpenes: 1 gram
- pH: 1 unit or no less than 20 mL
- aW: 1 unit or no less than 2 grams
- Density: 20 mL or 20 grams
- Potency / Micro Bundle: 4 grams
- Potency / Residuals Bundle: 2 grams
- Potency / Terpenes Bundle: 2 grams
- Potency / Pesticides Bundle: 2.5 grams
- Micro / Pesticides Bundle: 4.5 grams
- Micro / Homogeneity Bundle: 3 grams & 3 units
- Micro / Potency / Residuals Bundle: 5 grams
- Potency / Pesticides / Micro Bundle: 5.5 grams
- Potency / Pesticides / Residuals Bundle: 3.5 grams
- Potency / Pesticides / Micro / Terpenes Bundle: 5.5 grams
Example 1: A Potency/Pesticide/Micro test would need 5.5 grams minimum for both Flower and concentrates and would meet MED minimums.
Example 2: A Potency/Pesticide test would need 2.5 grams for concentrates and would be MED compliant, but for Flower, we would still need 4 grams even though we only need 2.5 grams to remain MED compliant.